Regina has been successfully representing seriously injured clients in the Hudson Valley since 2004. She dedicates most of her time to litigating injury cases, with an emphasis on motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents and injuries resulting from falls. Regina also represents clients in divorces and family court disputes, as well as minors charged as juvenile delinquents. She is admitted to practice law in the State of New York and the U.S. District Court Northern District of New York.
Regina attended the State University of New York at Albany, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Women’s Studies in 1994. Regina specializes in sex abuse cases as well as cases involving claims against school districts. She taught Introduction to Feminism for two years at SUNY Albany. She received her Juris Doctorate from St. John’s University School of Law in 1998, having attended law school on a full merit scholarship.
Regina is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Ulster County Bar Association, the New York Trial Lawyers Association, and the Mid-Hudson Women’s Bar Association. She serves as Vice President on the Board of Directors for People’s Place, an organization dedicated to combating food insecurity in Ulster County. Regina was recognized in 2022 and 2023 as a Super Lawyer™ in upstate New York.
Areas of Practice
- Sex Abuse Cases
- Premises Liability/Slip and Falls
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Claims Against School Districts
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Criminal Law
Verdicts & Settlements:
(Parties Remain Confidential)
- $5,000,000.00 award for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident
- $1,100,000.00 settlement for two sexual assault victims
- $750,000.00 A man agreed to settle his claim for injuries he sustained when he was struck by a bus as he crossed the street in New York City.
- $325,000.00 A woman agreed to settle her claim for soft tissue injuries stemming from a motor vehicle accident. The injuries resulted in no surgeries.
- $320,000.00 settlement for a child bit by a dog.
- $300,000.00 A woman agreed to a settlement for injuries including soft tissue injuries to her lower back as a result of a sideswipe accident.
- $250,000.00 A motorcyclist settled his claim for injuries to his leg and shoulder which resulted from a motorcycle versus car accident.
- $250,000.00 A man settled his claim for injuries including bulging discs and post-concussive syndrome resulting from a motor vehicle accident.
- $250,000.00 A man agreed to settle his claims for injuries including orthopedic injuries to his should and lower extremities sustained in a motor vehicle accident.
- $225,000.00 A woman settled her claim for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident.
- $175,000.00 Binding arbitration settlement, prior to the award the insurance company offered $30,000 to settle the matter.
- $170,000.00 A woman agreed to a settlement for injuries suffered to her hand and wrist in a motor vehicle accident.
- $165,000.00 A woman settled her claim for injuries including a laceration to her upper arm, which required sutures and caused scarring, resulting from a motor vehicle accident.
- New York, 2000
- St. John’s University School of Law, Queens, New York
Honors: St. Thomas More Full Merit Scholarship
- State University of New York at Albany, Albany, NY USA
B.A. (Cum Laude) – 1994
Honors: Dean’s List
Major: Women’s Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 2000-Present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 2004-2006
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2006-Present
- Ulster County Bar Association, Member, 2003-Present
Past Employment Positions
- Larkin, Axelrad, Trachte & Tetenbaum, LLP, Associate, 2002-2004
- Family Court Representation, 2004-Present