Regina grew up in Queens, New York, before attending high school in Ulster County. Regina graduated with Honors from the State University of New York at Albany with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Women’s Studies in 1994. Ms. Fitzpatrick taught an undergraduate course, Introduction to Feminism for two years at the University of Albany as part of a teaching collective.
Regina attended St. John’s University School of Law in Queens, New York where she received a St. Thomas More Full Merit Scholarship. Regina graduated from Law School in 1998. She is a member of the New York State Bar.
Prior to practicing in the Hudson Valley, Regina worked at a large firm in New York City, and also worked in sales. In 2002, Ms. Fitzpatrick returned to Ulster County to be closer to her family. She accepted an associate’s position with the law firm of Larkin, Axelrod, Trachte & Tetenbaum, LLP where she practiced for two years with an emphasis on Matrimonial/Family Law and Criminal Defense.
In 2004, Regina was introduced to the practice of Personal Injury Law. Ms. Fitzpatrick realized that her desire to help the disenfranchised could be realized through representing injured people. Regina is a member of the New York State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice and the Ulster County Bar Association. Regina litigates multiple multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for her injured clients.
When not working, Regina enjoys spending time with her significant other Effrain and their much loved son Danny.
Areas of Practice
- Premises Liability/Slip and Falls
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Criminal Law
- New York, 2000
- St. John’s University School of Law, Queens, New York
Honors: St. Thomas More Full Merit Scholarship
- State University of New York at Albany, Albany, NY USA
B.A. (Cum Laude) – 1994
Honors: Dean’s List
Major: Women’s Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member, 2000-Present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, 2004-2006
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2006-Present
- Ulster County Bar Association, Member, 2003-Present
Past Employment Positions
- Larkin, Axelrad, Trachte & Tetenbaum, LLP, Associate, 2002-2004
- Family Court Representation, 2004-Present