These are just a few rules to follow…
- Must have a valid U.S. motorcycle license at the time of the contest entry.
- Must be 18 years old to enter, as of the start of the Promotion Period.
- The winner is responsible for taxes and DMV fees. Taxes vary by the winner’s county of residence. DMV fees include registration, document fees, inspection, and tire fees.
- Must agree to the terms of these official rules.
Keep in mind that the O’Connor & Partners, PLLC Giveaway is not a solicitation for referrals or recommendations for its services. O’Connor & Partners, PLLC is not seeking through this program any referral or recommendation of its services. O’Connor & Partners, PLLC also advises you that by visiting the O’Connor & Partners, PLLC website, by entering this giveaway, or by posting any comment or question on any social media page affiliated with O’Connor & Partners, PLLC you are not entering into a legal agreement of any kind with O’Connor & Partners, PLLC and O’Connor & Partners, PLLC is not agreeing to represent you. Do not post any questions related to legal representation on social media pages affiliated with O’Connor & Partners, PLLC. However, if you do have a legal question, please feel free to contact our office directly to schedule a consultation by calling (845) 303-8777. O’Connor & Partners, PLLC is responsible for the content of this promotion, and can be reached at (845) 303-8777.
Official Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The O’Connor & Partners, PLLC Giveaway sweepstakes submission period commences on August 7, 2020, and ends on May 28, 2021. The contest program is sponsored by O’Connor & Partners, PLLC, 255 Wall Street Kingston, NY 12401.
- Eligibility: The O’Connor & Partners, PLLC Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the state of New York State, New Jersey and Connecticut who are 18 years of age or older as of the start of the Promotion Period, and has a valid U.S. motorcycle license at the time of the contest entry. Entrants must also be a U.S. citizen who resides in New York State, New Jersey or Connecticut at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of O’Connor & Partners, PLLC (“Sponsor/Administrator”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on August 7, 2020 and ends on May 28, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: (all entrants acknowledge their information will not be used or sold for other marketing or promotional purposes.)
- During the Promotion Period, go to the O’Connor & Partners, PLLC Motorcycle Giveaway page, then complete the form on the page.
- Entrants under 18 years of age at time of entry, or must have parent or guardian’s approval to enter the contest. If it is discovered that approval was not granted, that entry will be disqualified or forfeited.
- LIMIT ONE (1) ONLINE ENTRY PER PERSON, PER EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Prize & Odds: 1 winner will be randomly selected and announced at a drawing held at a local business on May 31, 2021. Prize winnings will be awarded to the winner within 1-6 weeks after the Promotion Period ends. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All taxes, all DMV fees, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangement for pick up of the prize will be performed after winner validation. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of entries received. *PRIZE AWARDED IS A 2020 HARLEY-DAVIDSON® SOFTAIL SLIM®*
- General Rules: O’Connor & Partners, PLLC Motorcycle Giveaway. Summary of submission rules and guidelines:
- All submissions must be entered during the official time frame of the Promotion to be eligible.
- Participants must provide their Name, Email, and Telephone Number in the online form.
- You must be 18 or older to participate.
- You must have a valid U.S. motorcycle license to participate
- All federal, state and local laws apply. Winner will be notified directly after event on May 31, 2021 after accurately fulfilling the requirement as a condition of winning as described above. Each potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release and an IRS W-9 form within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Administrator, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and their agencies to use winner’s names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of O’Connor & Partners, PLLC Management, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Administrator’s sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the O’Connor & Partners, PLLC Management reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or suspend and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the name appearing on the online entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of New York. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New York for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorney’s fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate. The winner waives all rights and indemnify Sponsor against any loss or liability resulting from the Prize.
- Winner’s name and photograph may be posted on the O’Connor & Partners, PLLC website and/or social media profiles associated with O’Connor & Partners, PLLC at https://www.facebook.com/OPLawNY/, https://www.instagram.com/oplawny/, https://twitter.com/OPLawNY, and/or https://www.linkedin.com/company/o-connor-partners-pllc/.
- Sponsor: O’Connor & Partners, PLLC, 255 Wall Street Kingston, NY 12401.
- O’Connor & Partners, PLLC Management reserves the right to modify, change, or cancel this promotion at any time, without notice.
- By entering this giveaway, entrants acknowledge they should NOT communicate any legal questions on any social media channel to include, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in a Promotion, Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with a Promotion, including but not limited to Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. [“JAMS”] and held at the JAMS regional office nearest the Entrant. The Promotion is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York. The remedy for any claim shall be limited to actual damages, and in no event shall any party be entitled to recover punitive, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including attorney’s fees or other such related costs of bringing a claim or seek injunctive relief or any other equitable claim. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.