Kevin is a personal injury and criminal defense attorney. He represents individuals who have been seriously injured as well as families who have suffered the loss of a loved one. Kevin litigates injury cases to help victims of automobile crashes, motorcycle accidents and many other personal injury claims. He also represents people in state and federal court who have been charged with a crime or who are under investigation in a criminal matter.
Prior to working in plaintiff ’s personal injury law, Kevin honed his trial skills and gained valuable experience as a felony-level prosecutor for 8 years with the Ulster County District Attorney’s Office. During the course of his career as a prosecutor, Kevin was tasked by the District Attorney with the responsibility of supervising The Ulster Regional Gang Enforcement Narcotics Team, a county-wide task force handling violent felonies and drug cases. Kevin has successfully tried circumstantial evidence cases, a shooting case where the victim was not available for trial, and a cold case burglary trial based on DNA evidence.
The experience as a prosecutor has helped Kevin tremendously in his representation of clients in personal injury cases. The prior experience of investigating all aspects of major felony cases and preparing them for trial has given Kevin an invaluable asset he applies to all his personal injury cases. He used to work tirelessly for those who were victims of crimes and now he applies that effort towards his clients in their personal injury cases.
Kevin graduated from the State University of New York at Albany with a Bachelor’s Degree of Arts in Economics in 1995. He graduated Albany Law School in 2000. Kevin serves on the Character and Fitness Committee for the Third Judicial Department, having been appointed in 2018 and re-appointed again in 2023. Additionally, he is a Committee Member of the New York State Bar Association Committee on the Tort System and was recognized in 2022 and 2023 as a SuperLawyer in Upstate New York.
Verdicts & Settlements:
(Parties Remain Confidential)
- $4,000,000.00 A Hudson Valley plaintiff agreed to a settlement for injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident.
- $660,000.00 A man agreed to a settlement for injuries he sustained as a result of a fall from a catwalk which was suspended in the air.
- $450,000.00 A Hudson Valley man agreed to a settlement for injuries sustained while riding his bicycle.
- $350,000.00 A Rensselear County woman agreed to a settlement for injuries to her leg arising from a slip and fall in Rensselear County.
- $345,000.00 A woman agreed to settle her personal injury claims stemming from an Albany County motor vehicle accident. The matter was settled prior to trial.
- $300,000.00 A man agreed to a settlement for injuries sustained in a pedestrian versus motor vehicle accident.
- $300,000.00 An Ulster County woman agreed to a settlement for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident.
- $250,000.00 Motor Vehicle Accident Settlement.
- $215,000.00 An Orange County woman agreed to a settlement for injuries she sustained from a fall on ice.
- $210,000.00 A Hudson Valley woman agreed to a settlement for injuries she sustained in a motor vehicle accident.
- $200,000.00 Albany County, NY client agreed to an auto injury settlement.
- $150,000.00 Ulster County, NY woman agreed to an auto injury settlement.
- $100,000.00 A Hudson Valley man agreed to a settlement for injuries suffered in a motor vehicle accident.
- $100,000.00 A Hudson Valley man agreed to a settlement for a neck injury he sustained in a motor vehicle accident.
- New York, 2001
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
J.D. – 2000
- University at Albany, State University of New York
B.A. – 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York Bar Association, Member
- Ulster County Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Harp & Harp, LLP, Partner, 2001 – 2004
- Ulster County District Attorney’s Office, Sr. Assistant District Attorney, 2004-2012